Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Morning Sunshine & A Smaller Market Bag

Oh how I love the way the morning sun streams into my studio.

On this particular morning, the sun provided the  perfect light as I work on making a smaller version of my Pleated Market Bag.

After much delay (and a little procrastination), I finally had the chance to use the sage/beige linen fabric that I purchased from one of my fabric shopping adventures a few months ago.

And I have to say I that I love the look of this smaller version, as I think it will make a perfect summer accessory for your summer dresses or with a great pair of shorts.

Now while I do say it's smaller, it's still roomy enough to carry all your stuff..but to give you a better idea of the size of this Linen Market Bag:

The top opening is 101/2"; the bottom length is 12"; it's body height: 12 1/2" and comes with a adjustable strap that goes from 26" - 47" in length.

You can purchase this bag from my HMMills' Shop here... 

No comments: