Thursday, July 15, 2010

Another Summer Handbag

I am still enjoying the last order of hemp cotton that I received a few weeks ago. The new day job has me so busy that I was finally able to do some sewing and finally posted another one of my Hemp Bucket bags in my Etsy Shop using the light beige or Flax (as it is official labeled) fabric.  I am still experimenting with interfacing and after my last bag I have fallen love with SF101 and the mix of 10oz canvas.  The combination of the two makes for a nice sturdy Big bag.

 
The Pleated Market Bag is a handbag constructed in a wonderful soft flax cotton/hemp fabric and lined with a sturdy 10oz canvas in natural (off white). On the inside you will find three pockets, two slip pockets to carry to carry your cell phone or I-pod and a zippered pocket to keep your valuables. The bag is finished with a magnetic snap closure. All hardware is in a nickel finish.

It's a very large bag, great for carrying books, a laptop or an I pad. Use it as a market bag or a diaper bag.

The adjustable strap is great in that you can wear it messenger style or over your shoulder, ever changing to fit your mood or need.

Approximate bag measurements:

Top opening: 15"
Bottom length: 15 1/2"
Body height: 17"
Strap width: 1 1/4"
Strap length: 23 3/4" - 48 1/2"
Gusset: 6"

This lovely can be found here.

No comments: