Saturday, June 16, 2007

Monet Calling - Part 2


Last Sunday I spent a large portion of the day in front of my torch, instead of bending wire around pretty stones. So in order to feel as if I didn't waste the day, I decided to post my little creations. My goal was to accent a pretty blue cord that I found at a local bead shop, so perhaps if I finish the necklace tonight I will post it tomorrow. I also did promise myself that I would bend wire this weekend, but now...hmmm... I think to myself that I really did enjoy my torch time. However, it's going to be a busy weekend so my torch may have to wait. Later today, I have a meeting with a friend who creates the most beautiful designs that I can only describe by saying I envy her talents. I also have a show coming up in August and as my sister says to me all the time, "You better get busy making some product."

No comments: