Saturday, April 10, 2010

April 2010 Projects

Just returned from a lovely week in California. Spent time with family via the first Family Reunion and walking along the sunny California coastline with DH.  Perhaps it was sand or sitting by the beach drinking Mimosas that has me thinking of Summer.  While the temperatures in CA were between the low 40s to 70s, the temperature in Florida has been creeping into the 80s, which we Floridians lovingly call Spring.  Either way the beach and warm weather has me thinking about new projects as I have been itching to get creative again.

Last year I made a Clutch for one of my sisters (which I never did get a picture of) and since she received so many complements...
Therefore, last night I started digging through my fabric stash, as I am thinking about making some Clutch handbags using bright cottons and warm linens.  So far I picked out two linens and fabric from the collections of Anna Maria Horner, Laura Gunn and Valori Wells.

No comments: