Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year - Now What?


So, it's not only a New Year, but a new decade, therefore I have to ask myself so now what?

It's that time of year again, to start thinking about the year ahead, what is in store and will what will you do differently this year.  It's also time to form those Resolutions, so do I have any New Year Resolutions? Yes I have a few buzzing around in my head.

Some of the same old ones, some new ones:
  • Weight loss, would love to drop 15lbs, perhaps just get into better shape
  • Change careers - dream on....
  • Get Organized Home & Studio  
  • Add more items to the Shop (maintain  90- 100 items by year end?)
  • Market HM Mills - Market off Etsy, participate in off site selling (Shops & Shows, Newsletters)
  • Incorporate more jewelry & lampwork beads into some of my bags
  • Blog More - perhaps undiscovered Etsy Shops
  • Upgrade my Store Front - perhaps participate in some Critiques
  • Watch my FL Panthers in the Play-offs (ha ha ha, now I am dreaming)
  • Work on my Mystery novel
  • Add some new items to HauteBridal 
  • Practice Yoga everyday

No comments: