Thursday, September 24, 2009

And now a word from one of my distractions


I recently wrote about missing the change of seasons and dreaming of houses in VT in my Living in a L.L. Bean Catalog post. I think that part of that yearning to see the leaves change and smell Autumn stems from the 6 months wait for Hockey to begin again. Normally the start of Hockey would coincides with the crispiness of Fall, however, Hockey in South Florida is a bit different, the weather is still quite warm, especially as you walk from the parking lot up to the arena dressed in your long sleeves, jeans and jersey. Wednesday night marked the first home pre-season game at that the Bank Atlantic Center and although the temperatures were in the 90s, and not cool as I have been yearning, it was nice to see old friends, including that rink down below...

No comments: