Friday, May 8, 2009

Post #100 - Tutorials

Today's post marks Post #100.

As the anticipated post 100 began to get closer, I decided that I wanted to start making some changes (again) to my blog. Recently, I added a navigation bar to link to my Etsy Shop, my Email and eventually to other pages I have yet to think of...

I have enjoyed blogging for the past 2+ years and I have also enjoyed reading and following other blogs as well. There are so many folks out there that are willing to share their knowledge and talents with a simpleton like me. I have been very grateful whenever their tips and tricks have helped with so many of my crafty adventures. So to celebrate the big #1-0-0, I thought I would promote those blogs by adding a Tutorial Link and share their free tutorials and tips that I have collected over the years.

The collection consists of tutorial to make this and that and while the list may be short today, I do plan to add a few each day.

Enjoy.





Fat Quarter Handbag by Jennifer Ladd






Buttercup Bag by Made by Rae.






Cute Leafy Spring Bag, just in time for Spring, tutorial found on the Craftster's forum.


Summer is almost here so it's a great time for the Wet Bag tutorial from Little Birdie Secrets.


The Hobo Bag by JCarolineCreative. I actually used this pattern to create my own Hobo Bag, which you read about in my previous posts: Hobo Bag Part 1 and Hobo Bag Part 2


The Reversible Shoulder Bag from Lula Louise's Craft and Design Blog.










Wasp Bag from Machen Machen's Blog about "making and doing."






DIY Headband Collection found on Altered Cloth.


How to Make Frayed Circles









Margaret Sling Bag from the oh frannson! Blog



How to Make Your Own Jump Rings. I have made my own jump rings for years, but this tutorial puts a new spin on it...Duh, why didn't I think of that?






Zipper Organizer from My Spare Time.

No comments: