Saturday, December 31, 2011

Messenger Bags for Men in Steel Gray - Back in the Shop

Last June I lamented about using the last of my favorite gray hemp/cotton fabric which I used for my Gray Steel Hemp/Cotton/Canvas Messenger Bags...(It Happened this Week). 

Well as I was perusing my favorite online fabric supplier's website, I spotted it. No big announcements, no parades, no shouting from the rooftops.  Just a small thumbnail down at the bottom of the page.  Gray Hemp/Cotton was back in stock. 

There were 75 yards available, now there are only 45 yards available.

Back in the shop: Gray Steel Hemp/Cotton Messenger Bags & Gray Steel Market Bags.

A great messenger bag for men, it comes in two sizes, one will accommodate at 15 inch laptop, the other a 17 inch laptop. 

And for women, another best seller, my market bag is large, carry everything in this bag, great adjustable strap for over the shoulder or across the  body.

Needless to say, I've been sewing.  Oh happy day.


No comments: