Sunday, June 12, 2011

It happened this week...


Although there was a brave effort in searching fabric stores both online and off as well as fabric warehouses - it happened this week - I  used the last of my favorite dark gray hemp/cotton fabric when a customer purchase the last Hemp/Cotton Messenger Bag in Gray.


I knew it was coming months ago,  my fabric supplier inform me they had discontinued carrying the hemp/cotton in gray earlier in the year.
As the months went by, my bolt of gray hemp dwindled until I was down enough fabric for one messenger bag and one market bag. The market bag sold a few weeks ago and now as I am sewing the last messenger bag - I keep glancing over the sad small pile of fabric scraps. 

The last remains of my favorite gray hemp/cotton fabric.

:(



No comments: