Wednesday, September 29, 2010

What I've been up to...

It’s been busy here at HMMills. 

I have been cutting fabric in preparation for the holiday season. My goal this season to have a quantity of pre-made bags in stock, therefore I have added a new section to my Etsy store,  “In Stock & Ready to Ship” Now customers can easily pick from an assortment of pre-made items for a faster delivery that doesn’t include production time.  Speaking of production, this past week I have been working on the larger messenger bags in the gray and purple hemps as well as the cotton red twill fabric. Hopefully I will have time to photograph and post in the shop by the weekend.

In addition, I have also become a contributor blogger on the Etsy Carried Away Team Blog.

I am responsible for a weekly feature of Etsy Interesting Finds as it’s related to the team theme which are bags.  What I love about being a member of CABTeam is that aside from the charity donations funded through the team shop that we do for those in need, it's what the team gives back to its members. CABTeam offers a lot of sharing and support for each other as each member makes their way in the business world.”


Until next time, thanks for stopping by the blog.

No comments: