Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Larger Messenger Bag in Purple Hemp!



A few weeks ago a customer requested a custom order using the Purple Hemp fabric for the Larger Messenger Bag.   

Of course I had used the last of the fabric on another Messenger Bag custom order.  Luckily (for me) my poor customer waited for my supplier to ship me more fabric before I could start on her order.  Around the same time, the light bulb went off in my head that I should take some of photos of the item and actually list it in my shop.   

Genius I know.  

I wasn’t sure at first if the Hemp fabric would be a good fit for the Messenger bag, but the 10oz canvas interior and stiff interfacing gave the bag its strength and the hemp fabric gave the bag a nice feel to the hand. 

As with all my other larger messenger bags, it's a great bag whether you are a student or just need a versatile bag with ample interior space to carry books, documents, files and up to a 17" laptop.  You can find it here.

No comments: