Friday, August 13, 2010

Studio Extension

I have been ill for the pass few days and will be in bed bed for at least another week..sigh...And in that time I have watched a bunch of movies, hours of tv and way too many infomercials. Every now and then, I call the day job to see how things are going and stress a little more.

So, since I have a lot of time on my hands, I thought I would start catching up on my blogging since it doesn't appear that I will sewing any time soon, (thanks DH for getting me a laptop for Christmas). Speaking of sewing, last week I spent the whole weekend cutting fabric to make a bunch of messenger bags. I should have known that something was wrong as I was so fatigue while I was cutting.

A few weeks ago I took advantage of a deal offered by my fabric supplier and ended up with a large bolt of 10oz canvas. This large bolt presents a problem whenever I pull it out, which is that it is too large for my cutting table. So what's a girl to do, why use that large island in the kitchen of course!

It makes for a perfect cutting table, (probably to DH's dismal), it's smooth large surface can accommodate a large bolt of fabric. So I guess I have found my new studio extension.

No comments: