Saturday, July 3, 2010

Home Improvements

Been so busy since my return from NYC. I have been interviewing for an internal position at my company as well as working on the house. 

After working on my sister's landscaping, I decided it was time to work on my own.  While I am still not done, (the brushes on the other side of the fence need trimming, weeding and mulching I did manage to work on the backyard.  About two years ago, we finally had someone come in and pull those messing palms in the backyard, they never were my favorite and after Hurricane Wilma, they never were the same.



I did manage to find a pic the day the tree service guys came by....what a mess!




So this morning, as I walked out onto the patio and I was rather impressed with my mad landscaping skills.

DH came up with the idea of placing flowers in clay pots as the chlorine from the the pool drainage pipe was killing everything I planted in the back.   

No comments: