Sunday, April 18, 2010

I Am Procrastinating

I am procrastinating.

I should be working on the Spring Clutches, but I am having my morning coffee, watching  CBS Sunday Morning, blogging, surfing on Etsy and due to an incredible craving for Re-fried Beans, I am also cooking.



I know they don't look great now, but once they've been mashed with a little oil, onion, cilantro and chili peppers...  

I am also digging this Golden Dripping Ring Holder ring holder from JDWolfePottery's Shop.

 

I had hearted a blue one they had on their site but it had sold out before I could buy it.  Now as I am in decorating my bedroom mode, I am thinking this one may be better...can't decide...I want one on my nightstand  to throw my everyday jewelry in, this way I don't have to worry about my new furniture.

My sister is correct, if I do not stop letting all these distraction - um distract me : ) then I will never grew this business.

No comments: