Sunday, September 20, 2009

Facebook Fan Page

Okay, so as I continue on my ongoing Marketing Quest, my latest step was to create a Fan Page on Face Book.

After adding some basic information about HMMills, I created four photo albums and uploaded a bunch of photos for each album:
  • Handbags
  • Necklaces
  • Earrings
  • Bracelets

(...probably should have create one for my lampwork beads, but I really don't have any to display) . After publishing the photos and the page I then invited my friends to become fans. I believe the goal is that their friends will see it and become fans as well, but I'm not sure how to see my friends' fan pages...so technically challenged...

I also know that I need to submit updates and do some chattering, but what does one say so that it doesn't appear to be spam and then they either Hide or UnFan me...lol...

No comments: