Saturday, September 5, 2009

Carried Away: The Etsy Bag Makers Team

I have been busy working on the Marketing of HMMills these past few weeks. Aside from joining and submitting my items to various craft sites, I have been reading through the Etsy forums about other promotional avenues. One piece of advice that was repeated often was to join an Etsy Team, so I submitted request to join the following:

Etsy Jewelry Artist Guild (eJAG)
Florida Etsy Street Team
Carried Away: The Etsy Bag Makers Team

I heard back from the Florida Etsy Street Team and the Carried Away Team about applying via their sites for membership review, therefore I have been waiting.

Today I was pleasantly surprised this morning with an email from the Carried Away: The Etsy Bag Makers Team, introducing four of their newest members and there on the top of the email was my Bamboo Handbag in Loopy Daisy. I clicked on the link taking me to their website and there was my bag again. Very exciting...

If you have never visited this site, take time to browse it as it's a great place if you love to sew handbags (there are tutorials), or if you just love shopping for handbags: Carried Away: The Etsy Bag Makers Team

No comments: