Sunday, June 14, 2009

My Poor Puppy

Now that the non stop rains have stopped and we are back to our summer rain schedule (sunny all day, thunder and rain in time for rush hour) here in Sunny South Florida, the puppy and I are trying to get back into shape by swimming.

I got home around 4:00pm on Friday, so Puppy and I hit the pool for some laps. When DH arrived home, he too decided it was time for a quick swim, so we ended up staying in the pool till well past 7:30pm. My diving diva went non-stop for over three hours and on Saturday morning awoke with swimmer's tail.

This is a picture of her tail this morning, swollen and no tail wagging and she can barely sit straight... :(

My poor puppy...

1 comment:

Meghann said...

Awww, poor puppy, my dog Arwen and I send her hugs and e-treats. I hope the tail gets better soon!!