Sunday, May 3, 2009

Busy Weekend


Started the weekend early, dropped by Joann's to pick up some smaller fine needles for my Lizzy Bag and then onto my hair appointment. I love getting my hair cut, but I digress. Got home a little after Noon and started working on an order, I sold the Orange-Dot Mix Lampwork beads, but lost one of the beads so spent the afternoon with the torch.

Went bowling with friends from Hockey. Let's just say that it wasn't pretty and leave it that...

Sunday morning started with some coffee and then it was onto some household chores, including weeding and mulching along the fence on the side of the house. Then spent the rest of the afternoon on the patio with DH and my puppy, sipping Mexican Beers while sewing orange seed beads to accent the leaves in fabric for the front of the Lizzy Bag. I love the way the the tiny beads seem to pop. (Hopefully they won't pop off the fabric.)

As the Sun was setting on my weekend, I did stop to notice that buds on my Desert Rose had started to bloom.

No comments: