Sunday, April 19, 2009

Don't Drink & Sew

My husband makes the best Pina Coladas. The problem is that I love them too much. On the weekends, I will drink them in the pool, I will drink them in my room, I will drink them when I sew, I will drink them...(well you get the idea).

So now that Hockey Season is over (for the Panthers that is, I still have the Playoffs on Center Ice to distract me) and my traveling for work has gone back to a day trip schedule I can start to focus on finishing Bag #4 - Flower Power Handbag

I had just finished attaching the lining to the external side of the handbag...

I turned the bag right side out and started pulling out the tabs that would hold the bamboo ring handles...
...when disaster...

What's wrong with this picture?


I don't know if you can make it out, but I am missing one of the tabs, there are only seven and there should eight.

DUH!

I had to go back three steps, it took me about an hour to tear out all the stitches with my very dull seam ripper... I am ready to pull my hair out.

hmmm...perhaps too many Mexican Beers and Pina Coladas. :)

No comments: