Tuesday, December 23, 2008

SheFinds' Designs for Women's Economic Independence

Next Wednesday, December 31, 2008 marks the end of the count me in Campaign to benefit women's economic independence. (See my previous posts from July and September.)

Last September both of my designs were featured on SheFinds' Designs for Women's Economic Independence/count me in. In turn for the publicity, I pledged to donate a portion of the sale of each design to count me in. Although I only created two designs, I was fortunate and successful in selling both designs as well as increasing traffic to my Etsy Shop. The designs - Believe In You Citrine Necklace and Peridot Charm Necklace - were simple metal (sterling silver & brass) pendants incorporating the "I Believe in You" logo with Citrine and Peridot cabochons.

I want to express my thanks again to the two buyers who each made a purchase benefiting a great cause.

No comments: