Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The SheFinds & Count Me In Promotion


There was an interesting post on the SheFinds website, regarding an organization called the Count Me In for women's economic independence. From the Count Me In website:

Our Mission

At Count Me In, we believe in YOU! Our mission is to promote economic independence and the growth of women owned businesses. Count Me In for Women’s Economic Independence is the leading national not for profit provider of online business loans, resources and community for women entrepreneurs.


SheFinds is running a promotion this Fall to raise money for this organization as well as help small designers (is that me?!) get the word out about their designs.

During September, we (SheFinds) will feature original accessories created by independent designers that incorporate either the motto “Believe In You”, the Count Me In or Make Mine a Million $ Business® logos, and/or the colors into the design. The designer will pledge to donate a portion of the proceeds from the sale of each piece to Count Me In.

So I have completed and submitted the pledge form, and I guess I wait for some type of notification. If I am accepted I think will designed a pendent with the phase, "Believe in You" but I am going to solder a small cabochon on the corner, perhaps with a Chakra stone that corresponds with the phase. My fingers are crossed, wish me luck...

Here's the link if you want to read the actual post on SheFinds:
http://shefinds.com/blog/index.php/weblog/index/category/count_me_in

No comments: