Thursday, September 25, 2008

Count Me In Campaign

As discussed in a previous post, http://hmmills.blogspot.com/2008/07/shefinds-count-me-in-promotion.html I am participating in the Count Me In Campaign, in which I will donate a portion of the proceeds from two designs to support business women owners. As part of the program, SheFinds will feature an artist's design throughout the month of September on the SheFinds Blog. Well, yesterday was my turn: http://www.shefinds.com/blog/index.php/weblog/comments/designs_for_count_me_in_h_m_mils/


For some reason, when a copied this from their Blog, the photo is very green when I posted onto my blog..Oh well, I think you get the idea.



The proceeds - I am donating is 15%
Get Yours: $28 (Citrine), $32 (Peridot) @ etsy.com
"Count Me In promotes the growth of women owned businesses and is the leading national not for profit provider of online business loans, resources, and community for women entrepreneurs. Beginning in September and continuing through Jan 1st, SheFinds will feature original accessories by independent designers. A portion of each sale will go to Count Me In. With each purchase, you are contributing to the development of women in business. "

No comments: