Sunday, July 20, 2008

Oh Yes the Schedule is Here!


I must digress for one day, my most next favorite thing after banging on metal is HOCKEY...

Before I continue, I must add a small disclaimer, although I have been living in South Florida for several years, I am a NY Rangers fan...how can a girl from Queens not be one...That said...you should also know that after years of attending Panthers games those Cats have made a special place in my Fan Heart...

This past week's All-Star Game at Yankee Stadium (remember I'm from Queens...i.e. Go METS) not only marks the half way point to the baseball season, but also marks the final days before the long awaited release of the 2008-2009 NHL Schedule. This past April, after a few non-emergency, nothing needs to be replaced in the house years, DH and I finally were able to buy a pair of Panthers Season tickets. It's been a long Spring and Summer so far, waiting, waiting, but soon the wait will be over...







http://rangers.nhl.com/team/app?service=page&page=TeamSchedule


No comments: