Thursday, July 3, 2008

Ah Bridesmaid Season















Well one of my sister's BFF is getting married next month. Now that I think about it, I think that it will be on or about the 15 year anniversary of my first marriage...(but I digress). So she asked me last week if I would make the jewelry for her bridal party and not only did I say say yes but I also said that it would be my wedding gift to her (I have know her since I was in the 6th grade) ...5 bridesmaids and 2 Jr. bridesmaids later....

So now I am on a quest to find this Apple Color. On my way home yesterday I stopped into the Plaza that used to house a David's Bridal but apparently they have relocated. So I guess I am either going to swing by the store down at Sawgrass Mills or I am going to wing it...

I was thinking about using Swarovski Crystals - there are two colors, one is Indian Red:

but I don't know if it's too dark the other is Light Siam.


My sister suggested a mix of the red and clear crystal. So many Reds...so little time.

No comments: