Monday, January 14, 2013

MIA? No just hanging in Sunny Florida



Missing in Action?   

Nope, I am still here, enjoying a warm winter in Sunny Hot (did I mention Hot) Florida.   I lost some of my stamina over the Fall and decided to take a step back during the holidays.  The time off was great as it gave me time to breathe and play around with fabric and leather. A few months ago I discovered a Tandy Leather Store just a few miles from my house, so I am really excited to expand to a medium outside of hemp and canvas.  It had been so long since I tried something different, as I had grown a little weary after my large order of tote bags for Delta Delta, Delta.  I did add a couple of items to the shop, a few messenger bags and a tote or two and I promise to add some more soon. 

Hopefully your holidays were peaceful with your love ones near.  This year’s holiday had a melancholy feel as I did not head North and I also did not decorate, which I think only added to the melancholy.  But I did spend a quiet Christmas with the puppy and DH.

As with the start of another year, time to take stock of my world and as usual I have created another list of stuff, objectives, etc, etc., etc.    Perhaps this year I need to add some milestones, because I did not accomplish too many items on my list.

So what are your goals for 2013? 

No comments: