Sunday, October 24, 2010

Steel Gray Hemp!


I am still playing around with all the Hemp Fabric I purchased a few weeks ago.  I have a several colors now in my collection, Plum Purple, Red Wine, Steel Gray, and two other colors that I plan to use next summer, a muted Yellow and Celery Green.

Last night I decided to make a Large Messenger Bag using the Steel Gray and if you want, you can purchase the bag here.

It is a a great bag whether you are a student or just need a versatile bag with ample interior space to carry books, documents, files and up to a 17" laptop - a new addition to my Messenger Collection.




As with all my messenger bags, I lined the interior with a 10oz cotton canvas in natural for extra durability.


Under the flap - you'll find one large deep exterior pocket while inside contains a zipper pocket and a split pocket to hold your keys, cell phone and I-Pod, etc.

The adjustable strap is long enough to wear across your chest or if shorten to carry as a tote.

No comments: