Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Messenger Bag Straps


Well, it appears that the weather is getting cooler up north, and based on last week snows, it seems some states have already had snow!  The closest I get to cool weather and warm clothes is when I go to the Hockey games, (yes, South Florida has a Hockey Team). 

Living in South Florida, if you don't pay attention, you will miss the seasonal fashion trends, as most of the year, I find myself in a pair of cargo shorts, light top and flip flops.

According to the Etsy Merchandising Desk,  "Classic and modern interpretations of autumn and winter holiday color schemes: Rusts, browns, reds, oranges, yellows, whites, greens, blues, and purples. On a more general front: Blacks, grays, camels, teals, aquas, rich earth tones, mustard, deep purples berries and wine, and muted shades of green."

As the holiday season is just around the corner, I have been busy cutting and sewing, I thought I would stop and snap a photo.  On this day I was preparing the large and mini messenger bag straps for sewing.  Lovely shades of grays and deep purples...  

No comments: