Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Spring Clutch

Well, it's suppose to be in the high 80s today in lovely Sunny Florida, which means that Spring must be here for most of the rest of the country.   The change in the weather has me thinking about Spring Accessories and hence the Lantern Bloom Clutch.  (This girl can be found  here.)

I have been playing around with this pattern and now that I have completed a second one of this clutch, I already have plans for some improvements. Look for a rounded gussets to add some depth and I since I am craving to start working with eco-friendly fabrics, I will start using a heavy canvas in natural to add some rigidity to the bag.

As you can see from below, I spent last  weekend cutting lining and attaching the interior slip and zippered pockets.

1 comment:

Julia said...

Very pretty...I love the clutch design and the print! I bought some material recently and this has inspired me to get it out and start making something. :)