Saturday, October 24, 2009

Fabric Madness

Ever wonder what 30lbs of fabric would look like? Well here it is...


I don't know what happened. I think it started when I signed up for a mini show in November, called the Mall in the Hall and then a friend with an Amazon Seller's account offered to sell my bags via her site. However, her only condition is that I have a dozen bags of the same bag in stock and ready to ship. Next Fabric.com sent me a 25% off my order coupon and they were having a big sale. At that point I think I may have blacked out because the next thing I knew, UPS was at my door with a large box and rolls of fabric.

Hmmm, now that I am thinking about it, I wonder how many pounds of fabric I had in my studio prior to this shipment and where am I going to put it all...it's madness.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Haha! Thanks making me feel better! I'll just think about you the next time I get my little mailer with a couple yards of fabric.