Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Spotlight on Emerging Designers - Fall 2008

So continuing on my quest to rebuild my customer base by getting my name out there; I snagged a spot on the Indie website, http://www.indieshopping.com/ under their Fall 2008 Spotlight on Emerging Designers.


The space contains photos of two of my products, links to my Etsy site with the following ad:

Based in South Florida, h.m. mills is a collection that is inspired by nature, shapes, ancient proverbs, personal mantras, and the belief that words have the power and magic to inspire each of us. Mixes of wire, metal, semi-precious stones, crystals, pearls and leather create the line which includes hoops with beads and discs dangling from earrings or necklaces and pendants on leather cords. Alone or piled on, my pieces make a gypsy-style statement for the wearer who is looking for something other than the expected.
I will be offering free shipping when you type "Indieshopping" in the "Message to Seller" box.

The Spotlight will run right up to the holiday season 12/21/2008. Am I excited, YES! Am I hoping that my view count Etsy will increase, YES! Do I hope to gain some sales, YES!

No comments: